The only change to the forwards who started on Saturday sees Ryan Wilson return to the back row in place of the injured Johnnie Beattie.
Alasdair Strokosch steps up to the replacements bench where he is joined by prop Alasdair Dickonson, who is back from a calf injury he suffered against Italy.
"We're obviously already without Sean Lamont in the backs after the knee problem he picked up against France.
"We've also got some concerns about our wingers, Tommy (Seymour) and Max (Evans) and we're going to wait until tomorrow to see how they are."
SCOTLANDSIDE TO FACE WALES
Chris Cusiter (Glasgow Warriors)
Jack Cuthbert (Edinburgh Rugby)
Alex Dunbar (Glasgow Warriors)
Max Evans (Castres)
Dougie Fife (Edinburgh Rugby)
Stuart Hogg (Glasgow Warriors)
Ruaridh Jackson (Glasgow Warriors)
Lee Jones (Glasgow Warriors)
Greig Laidlaw (Edinburgh Rugby)
Matt Scott (Edinburgh Rugby)
Tommy Seymour (Glasgow Warriors)
Duncan Taylor (Saracens)
Richie Vernon (Glasgow Warriors)
Duncan Weir (Glasgow Warriors)
1. Ryan Grant (Glasgow Warriors)
2. Scott Lawson (Newcastle Falcons)
3. Geoff Cross (Edinburgh Rugby)
4. Richie Gray (Castres)
5. Jim Hamilton (Montpellier)
6. Ryan Wilson (Glasgow Warriors)
7. Kelly Brown (Saracens)
8. David Denton (Edinburgh Rugby)
16. Ross Ford (Edinburgh Rugby)
17. Alasdair Dickinson (Edinburgh Rugby)
18. Euan Murray (Worcester Warriors)
19. Tim Swinson (Glasgow Warriors)
20. Alasdair Strokosch (Perpignan)