Wright saw his side defeated 59-3 by England last Friday but has made only three changes to his starting XV for the visit to Colwyn Bay.
After recovering from a hip injury Robbie Fergusson starts in the centre, with George Turner replacing the injured Fergus Scott and Jamie Bhatti coming in for Robin Hislop.
Hislop, last week's captain, returns to his club side Edinburgh with fly-half Harry Leonard taking over the captain's armband and Wright insists the group will be stronger after another week together.
"We're obviously disappointed after last weekend's defeat to England, but we want to stay consistent. We don't see fit to make whole sale changes," he said.
"The players have had another week together in training and are continuing to gel well.
"We know the strengths they have and we want to give them another chance to show what they can do at this level."
Hooker Russell Anderson, prop Gavin Robertson and scrum-half Matthew Torrance all take their places on the bench and could make their debuts at this level.
15. Sam Hidalgo-Clyne (Heriot's)
14. Jamie Farndale (Edinburgh Rugby/Edinburgh Accies)
13. Robbie Fergusson (Ayr)
12. Tommaso Allan (Western Province)
11. Michael Crawley (Boroughmuir)
10. Harry Leonard (Edinburgh Rugby)
9 .Scott Steele (Leicester Tigers)
1 .Jamie Bhatti (Stirling County)
2. George Turner (Edinburgh Rugby/Stewart's Melville)
3. Alex Allan (Loughborough Students)
4. Adam Sinclair (Stirling County
5. Jonny Gray (Hamilton)
6. Mitch Eadie (Bristol Rugby)
7. Will Bordill (Sale Sharks)
8. Jamie Swanson (Boroughmuir)
16. Russell Anderson (Gala)
17. Gavin Robertson (Dundee HSFP)
18. Andrew Redmayne (Dundee HSFP)
19. Callum Reid (Edinburgh Accies)
20. Struan Cessford (Heriot's)
21. Finn Russell (Falkirk)
22. Matthew Torrance (Ospreys)
23. Tom Steven (Glasgow Hawks)