With the same team set to face the Scots, Dimitri Szarzewski and Jean-Baptiste Poux will make their first starts of the tournament in the front row.
Yoann Maestri will make his first start for Les Bleus with Imanol Harinordoquy again preferred to Julien Bonnaire.
And with Dimitri Yachvili still not recovered from a back injury Morgan Parra will play at scrum-half, also taking on the kicking duties. Stade Français scrum-half Julien Dupuy is again on the bench.
Saint-André said: "The Scots are difficult to play against. When they played England they had lots of chances but could not finish them off.
"We will need to be aggressive in the individual battles and try to get hold of the ball as quickly as possible to avoid having to counter long passages in defence.
"We want the players to keep hold of the ball for longer to remain lucid."
France team to face Scotland:
15. Maxime Médard (Toulouse)
14. Vincent Clerc (Toulouse)
13. Aurélien Rougerie (Clermont)
12. Wesley Fofana (Clermont)
11. Julien Malzieu (Clermont)
10. François Trinh-Duc (Montpellier)
9. Dimitri Yachvili (Biarritz)
1. Jean-Baptiste Poux (Toulouse)
2. Dimitri Szarzewski (Stade Français)
3. Nicolas Mas (Perpignan)
4. Pascal Papé (Stade Français)
5. Yoann Maestri (Toulouse)
6. Thierry Dusautoir (Toulouse)
7. Imanol Harinordoquy (Biarritz)
8. Louis Picamoles (Toulouse)
16. William Servat (Toulouse)
17. Vincent Debaty (Clermont)
18. Lionel Nallet (Racing-Metro)
19. Julien Bonnaire (Clermont)
20. Morgan Parra (Clermont)
21. Lionel Beauxis (Toulouse)
22. Maxime Mermoz (Perpignan)