The Official Online RBS 6 Nations Store is open. The store has everything you need to get behind your team during the RBS 6 Nations, plus the store is now fully stocked with a much wider range of rugby merchandise.
The only four remaining players are Vincent Clerc, William Servat, Francois Trinh-Duc and Rougerie, who moves from the centre to the wing.
"I had my doubts about [Rougerie's] captaincy in the past," said Lièvremont. "I found him to be less mature than he is now, but he convinced me.
"He's a key player who reassures players, who speaks up and is positive.
"Aurélien is also among those players coming back from injuries who need playing time.
"Let's not forget that Aurélien has played ten years as a winger.
"I wanted him to be on the field, I wanted him to be captain."
Dusautoir makes way for flanker Fulgene Ouedraogo whilst Maxime Mermoz will take the centre birth vacated by Rougerie's switch to the wing.
David Marty will play alongside Mermoz and Damien Traille will be used at full-back instead of Cedric Heymans.
The forward pack has been completely changed apart from hooker Servat.
Lièvremont heavily criticised his players after the unconvincing performance against Japan but insists that the 11 changed players are not dropped, but rested for the matches against New Zealand and Tonga.
"It's down to the fact that, as you all know, there will be some matches that will probably be tough, obviously it's not a punishment," he added
"In principal, we've got more difficult matches ahead. It's important to get everyone involved.
"I had some harsh words after the match because more than the victory itself we wanted more consistency and precision.
"But they are not happy themselves with their individual performances."
15. Damien Traille – Biarritz
14. Vincent Clerc – Toulouse
13. David Marty – Perpignan
12. Maxime Mermoz – Perpignan
11. Aurélien Rougerie – Clermont
10. Francois Trinh-Duc – Montpellier
9. Morgan Parra – Clermont
1. Jean-Baptiste Poux – Toulouse
2. William Servat – Toulouse
3. Luc Ducalcon – Castres
4. Pascal Pape – Stade Francais
5. Romain Millo-Chluski – Toulouse
6. Fulgence Ouedraogo – Montpellier
7. Julien Bonnaire – Bourgoin
8. Louis Picamoles – Toulouse
16. Guilhem Guirado – Perpignan
17. Fabien Barcella – Biarritz
18. Julien Pierre – Clermont
19. Imanol Harinordoquy – Biarritz
20. Dimitri Yachvili – Biarritz
21. Fabrice Estebanez – Racing Metro
22. Maxime Médard – Toulouse