The Official Online RBS 6 Nations Store is open. The store has everything you need to get behind your team during the RBS 6 Nations, plus the store is now fully stocked with a much wider range of rugby merchandise.
And Johnson, while welcoming Moody back into the fold, says it was always his intention to blood all his squad in the rough and tumble of England’s group matches.
He said: “It is great to have Lewis back. This is a chance for a lot of guys to play.
“That was always the plan, that people would have to play and be ready, to give them a chance for the second half of the pool.
“We are excited to be back in Dunedin. It was a great game last week, a great atmosphere. It was intense, a real tough battle and it feels like you are almost in sudden death already.
“That is what you want, you want to be battle hardened as you go through the tournament.”
Leicester fly-half Toby Flood is restored at half-back alongside clubmate Ben Youngs who scored the decisive try against the Pumas last week.
While the back three stays the same, the much-maligned Shontayne Hape comes in at inside centre where he partners Manu Tuilagi.
Matt Stevens replaces the injured Andrew Sheridan after the loosehead flew home this week for treatment on his left shoulder with Dylan Hartley coming in at hooker.
Experienced duo Simon Shaw and Tom Palmer form a new second-row partnership in place of Louis Deacon and the suspended Courtney Lawes while in the back-row Tom Wood makes his World Cup debut.
Johnson added: “Courtney is out for a couple of weeks but we would have played the other two locks anyway. It gives Floody a chance to play and Matt to start at loose-head.”
England team against Georgia:
15. Ben Foden - Northampton Saints
14. Chris Ashton - Northampton Saints
13. Manusamoa Tuilagi - Leicester Tigers
12. Shontayne Hape - London Irish
11. Delon Armitage - London Irish
10. Toby Flood - Leicester Tigers
9. Ben Youngs - Leicester Tigers
1. Matt Stevens - Saracens
2. Dylan Hartley - Northampton Saints
3. Dan Cole - Leicester Tigers
4. Simon Shaw - Unattached
5. Tom Palmer - Stade Francais
6. Tom Wood - Northampton Saints
7. Lewis Moody - Bath Rugby
8. Nick Easter - Harlequins
16. Steve Thompson - London Wasps
17. Alex Corbisiero - London Irish
18. Tom Croft - Leicester Tigers
19. James Haskell - Ricoh Black Rams
20. Joe Simpson - London Wasps
21. Jonny Wilkinson - Toulon
22. Matt Banahan - Bath Rugby